PR102 is a Mini-PLC designed to implement basic control systems for various applications such as lighting control, pumping control, ventilation and heating control, and others.
The key advantages of PR102 are its extensive functionality and high density of I/O points. Occupying only 126 mm of a DIN-rail length in a control cabinet, this Mini-PLC offers a total of 40 built-in digital and analog inputs and outputs, and two RS485 ports for communication with Modbus-RTU/ASCII-enabled devices. Furthermore, the built-in I/Os may be directly expanded with up to two extension modules of the PRM series.
An application program is written in function block format in the akYtec ALP programming software available free of charge. The control algorithm is uploaded to the device memory via a micro-USB-cable connection.
- 16 digital inputs,
- 8 analog inputs, compatible with:
- RTD, NTC, PTC sensors,
- 4-20 mA and 0-10 V signals,
- digital signals,
- 2 configurable analog outputs (4-20 mA or 0-10 V),
- 14 separated relay outputs,
- 2 RS485 interfaces,
- extensibility with up to 2 PRM modules – up to 32 additional I/O points,
- real time clock,
- USB-powered in programming mode.
Netto price: 231€