BD331 - inverters for water supply
- Non-PG vector control(SVC), U/f control,
- With SVC regulation starting torque at 0,5Hz can reach up to 150%,
- Multi-speed mode, PID regulation,
- Multiple protections: overcurrent, overvoltage, undervoltage, overheating, overload, fire protection etc.,
- Single- or multiple-pump operation.
- Power supply: 1AC 220V ±15%, Power: 0,5kW~93kW
- Power supply: 3AC 380V ±15%, Power: 0,75kW~315kW
BD332 - inverters for injection machines
The BD332 series is a new generation of inverters dedicated for injection machines. The electronic part is based on a DSP. The inverter’s construction allows for it to be installed in high-temperature environments. The device can have an optional energy meter installed.
- High overload capacity: up to 30s operation with 200% of rated current,
- Frequency curve tracking,
- High torque at low speed,
- Electromagnetic disturbance resistance,
- Easy to use.
- Power input: 3AC 380V ±15%, Power: 7,5kW~55kW
BD333 - inverters for textile industry
- Automatic thread and dust removal,
- Highly efficient cooling fans,
- Steel case,
- Built-in simple PLC for multi-speed operation mode,
- Modifiable U/f curves.
- Power supply: 1AC 220V ±15%, Power: 3,7kW~30kW
- Power supply: 3AC 380V ±15%, Power: 3,7kW~30kW
BD335 - inverters for dual-motor centrifuges
- Two frequency conversion modules,
- Common DC bus,
- Compact structure,
- Parameter macro support.
- Power supply: 3AC 380V ±15%, Main motor power: 7,5kW~110kW, Auxilliary motor power: 3,7kW~55kW